October 7, 2009

I heart baskets

Let me start off by saying how much I love baskets, but who doesn't right? They are perfect for keeping things neat and organized. They can also be used to store, serve, or display. The best part is that the textures of woven baskets fit right into the fall theme, don't you think?? Here are a few more cozy pictures of beautiful baskets that show us great ideas for storage.



I'm definitely going to be buying a baskets for my fire wood, what a great idea!

Do you have too many books and don't know where to store them ? Just put them in some baskets and you are done. Of course you can make it more special by adding a cute label on the basket.

I hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I did. Sometimes it's good to remember the versatility of baskets and use them to our advantage and not just for decorating purposes.
*pictures are from Pottery Barn

Thank you for stopping by... stay safe, warm, and healthy.

XOXO

6 comments:

Room to Inspire said...

I share in your love of baskets. I love the warm textures and my favorite part is all the stuff I can literally shove into them - and they still look great! Thanks for sharing.

Chelsea

Unknown said...

I love to decorate with baskets too...I use them to keep the little one's toys in! Happy Wednesday!!!

:) T

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Love the baskets!!! Never have enough...I used to teach basket weaving years back and always enjoyed the people who wanted to learn...fun, fun, thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments... love your blog! xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I agree...baskets are so great! I have them all over my house holding anything that I can stick in them. Just loved these photos.

Christine said...

Those are my favorite kind of baskets also.
I really like the ones without the large handles. I use them all over my house, cupboards and even the refrig.

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Gorgeous baskets! I lvoe them as well. So nice to have stylish storage. Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear from you about the bread box you won. Let me know...