September 8, 2009

living room bliss

Wow! I am so happy to have found these amazing living rooms! They all took my breath away, and I'm sure it will do the same for you. So sit back, be inspired, and enjoy!

Let's start with this beauty, it is Jennifer's living room from The Old Painted Cottage, her blog is aaamazing!! (warning your jaw will drop) so check it out at your own risk. She has so many before and after pictures to look at.

I posted this one because of the gorgeous dresser (?), and the topiaries, of course. Look at all the cute little drawers and the scroll on each end.

ahh....slipcover heaven
Does anyone know where I can buy these?

Chippy paint, need I say more?

I love almost everything about this living room, the openness, the colors, frames, the eclectic mix of furniture, chippy blue trunk. And if you must know what I don't like about it, well let me tell you, it's the angel ....it seems creepy to me.

Oh, if only I had the time and $$ to make over my living room, I would. I just have too many projects at the moment that I need to finish (dinning room, hallway, daughter's room, son's room). But it's okay to start looking for inspiration now, right?

Thanks for stopping by, make it a great day!

(pictures 1.old painted cottage 2.pictopia 3.countryliving 4.teamsugar 5.countryliving)


2 comments:

Six in One Hand said...

What great inspiration Lilia!!
Thanks for such a great start for my morning!

nannykim said...

Yup--I think it is a great idea to have inspiration photos--really helps!! I agree that the angel is a bit creepy--but not sure why. I like all of those rooms, but I find I could not live with all white things---I need color for some reason...not sure why...hmmmm, WHY I ASK...when so many like the style you have shown? Most have something to do with personality?? Don't know!

My house blog is found at the spindle cottage blog