September 11, 2009

for the Love of Numbers

How gorgeous is this?! During my visit at Just a Girl, I stumbled on this beauty created by the very talented Julie at http://eabdesigns.typepad.com/.
(This is a must see blog, you don't want to miss it!)

It was a simple Ikea storage box before she gave it a glam make over, and that's not all. She tells you how she did it and where to buy the supplies! Don't you just love it when such talent is shared, thank you Julie for allowing me to post this gorgeous idea! And because we all love numbers, here's some of eye candy for you. Of course I had to post this picture with my favorite number.....2!

(pic via flickr-farm4)

(enamel pic via monoscope)

(pic above and below from the hope jar.com)


Hope you enjoyed to today's post, have a wonderful weekend, and may you get some project done!


XOXO

5 comments:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I love what you did to the ikea storage drawers. It took something funtional, but a little cold & modern and made it glam and classic. Thanks for sharing. I appreciate your comments on my blog. I signed up to follow you and I'd love it if you'd do that same. I look forward to hearing more from you!

Michelle said...

I love the whole letters/numbers decor, too :) A couple of months ago I made some vinyl numbers for our front door...it makes me smile when I pull in my driveway :)

Enjoy a lovely weekend!
~Michelle :)
(Treasure the Moment)

Unknown said...

I LOVE all of your numbers pictures! I think 5 is my favorite number right now! I have 2 of those Ikea storage drawers, so I will have to check out that blog, as I am ga ga over what she did with them :) Have a great weekend!!!

:) T

Janean said...

I do heart numbers. Wonder why? Great photos.

molly susan strong said...

Oh NUMBERS. I too have a thing for them. I do dressers with #'s. Why oh why? Why not! I have some on my blog from my shop. I used chalk board aint on the same little Ikea drawers. So cute.