June 9, 2010

{Sorry & Thank you}

Hello friends! Yes, I have been gone a long time and feel terrible about it. I am still working on my desk disaster, and I hope that it will be worth your wait. I decided to move my desk from the breakfast area to my dinning room area, so it turned out to be a bigger project than anticipated. I was outgrowing my little nook and convinced my hubby to please let me move into the dinning room. After all we only eat there 2 times a day for about an hour each time, that seemed like a waste of space. Since my little business is doing great I definitely needed more space for my inventory. So bare with me and I promise to post pictures of the results in less that 7 days. Thank you for continuing to leave me comments and for those friends I lost, I hope I can get you back ;)
XOXO

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Sometimes life takes precedence! You do what you need to. I've been posting and I lost 2 followers in 2 days, so I wouldn't worry about it.

SkinnyMeg said...

still here, no worries! Can't wait to see it. I've always thought the dining room was wasted space too :)