February 3, 2010

{Desk Disaster}

Does your desk look like this?? Please say, yes. Well notice the date of the photo (8-16-09), 6 months later it still looks like this, but messier. How is it possible? Well just add more paper, school flyer's, ribbons, styrofoam head, glue gun (which stays on all the time), empty spools, make-up, tassels, store coupons, and my sanity. {I hope I don't regret posting this} Well, I have challenged myself to organized my desk and create a work and storage area for my bows. You see I don't have the luxury of an extra room like some of you. So I am taking over my breakfast area, besides who needs breakfast??:) So stay tuned ........ Yikes!!
If you get a chance, go check out my other blog, it's cuter that this one!
girls, giggles, and curls

This is my newest collection, aren't they cute??

XOXO

7 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I just cleaned up a desk that looked like that, Lilia! No, you are not alone! : ) My desk is in my rarely used living room and became a catch-all for just about everything paper. It is a roll top so I would just close the top down when people were over. I've decided to use it as my "base" until I figure out how/where/when I can do a home office.

dee dee said...

My desk looks just like yours!
Dee Dee

1 Funky Woman said...

I did a post on my dreaded paper piles right after the new year. It is so nice to see that I am not the only one who doesn't do well with paper, lol!

Unknown said...

Yeah, my desk looks like that. Maybe worse, its not so stylish I have piles and lumps of paper everywhere. At leats you have cute wire paper holder-thingys and cute organizers....What to do?

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I've been painting a desk for my husband (finally done and ready to put everything together!). So your desk looks like my kitchen table or dining table...or both...on any given day! Can't wait to see your afters!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey how are you. Yah today is DEEP cleaning and project day

I am letting everyone know that I have moved my blog to my new site www.itssoverycheri.com
I need to ask you, to please go over and RE-SIGN up to follow me over there. Google won't let you take your Followers with you so you are no longer getting my info in your reader, unless you have gone over and signed up. Sorry if you have already done so, I am trying to go back and forth between both blogs as well as my new e-mail and my old e-mail.
I have lots of fun things going on over at the new blog, so I hope you will hop on over and check it all out.

I also have a new give-a-way starting tomorrow.
Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com

Red Lipstick said...

yes, and I have several desks! No really, only my main home desk and office desk are crazy, but I say it is because we are so buzy. I'm spring cleaning now and trying to corral all of my paper work.

I don't think yours is all that bad! I could work there ;)